Monday, February 25, 2013

"How Can I Use Affirmations to Attract Money and Material Possessions?"



So you desire to gain material things in life? Affirmations are usually effective in this respect - maybe even more so than with other desires because material desires often come
with stronger emotional attachments.

Affirmations that are emotionally charged are the ones most likely to work. So when you are emotionally connected to your desire for material things, you can use the power of
affirmations to see how quickly your need is manifested!

Power Affirmations for Attracting Money.
If your desire is to have an abundance of money to fill your needs, practice this affirmation: "I always have an abundance of money to meet all my needs." Repeat it several times, then stop affirming. Be silent while knowing, visualizing, and feeling how it is to already have the amount of money you desire. Feel as though it has already happened and that all your needs are more than satisfied. While in this state, hold yourself open to all the ways and means by which you will have money flow into your life to meet your every need.

Following are other power affirmations for abundant supply. Choose the affirmations that feel appropriate to you those that resonate with you, or strike an emotional chord.

It is important that the words feel comfortable to you and are in line with who you are. Feel free to create one for your specific need by substituting other words that have special meaning to you:

Affirmations of Abundant Supply: 

* I am now open to receive. 
* Life is easy, I have an abundance of whatever I need. 
* I now have surplus, all my needs are being met. 
* I have unlimited abundance. 
* I now give and receive freely. 
* This is a rich universe and there is plenty for all of us.
* I now live in a rich and loving universe. 
* Money comes to me easily and effortlessly. 
* I am always supplied with whatever I need. 
* I move forward with an expectancy of my greatest good. 
* I look for and receive a bountiful supply. 
* My greatest good is coming to me NOW.

The last affirmation was a turning point for me personally.

- by Jeff Staniforth

No comments:

Post a Comment